Revenue is produced by a number of components within the financial services platform, as well as the kiosk AdServe and Narrowcast advertising screens - and more.
Merchant-Purchased Kiosks: You receive double the percentage of all net revenue generated on your kiosks.
Individual Buyer-Purchased Kiosks: You receive a percentage of all net revenue generated on your kiosks. We will secure high traffic locations for you and the merchants of these locations receive a percentage, as well.
National Brand-Purchased Kiosks: You receive a percentage of all net revenue generated on your kiosks. Like the individual buyers, we will secure high traffic locations for you and the merchants of these locations receive a percentage. Your kiosks will be fully-branded with your brand (kiosk wrap application) - and you will receive broadcast time on the upper Narrowcast screen to promote your products.
The following are the multiple revenue streams for your kiosk(s):
1) Financial Services Revenue - This includes revenue generated by all the financial services components.
2) Prepaid Debit Card Revenue - This includes revenue generated by card purchase and prepaid card transaction fees.
3) Valpak AdServe UI Screen Revenue - This includes revenue generated by Valpak's Deals-of-the-Day paid advertisers.
4) Cox Upper Narrowcast Screen Revenue - This includes revenue generated by National Brand Advertisers broadcast spots.
5) BigMonsterDeals AdServe Revenue - This includes all revenue generated by our BigMonsterDeals products/services.
6) Kiosk ID (KID) and User ID (UID) Match System Revenue - Continued revenue even when a consumer stops using kiosk.
7) UID Rewards and Referral Revenue - Revenue when your kiosk users tell their friends - even if they never use your kiosk.
8) Card Swipe Program Revenue - Splitting the cash back percentage everytime they use our prepaid debit card.
Any one of the above programs would be a significant revenue stream in itself - but collectively, the revenue potential of your kiosk is quite substantial. The revenue produced from your kiosk has the potential to deliver 10 to 20 times the revenue of your current ATM.
Note: With any opportunity, there is never "guaranteed revenue" - only projections based on current data or past performance.
Find out more about our KID/UID Match System >
Our Check Cashing Kiosk Company, Team, and Distributors:
Our Check Cashing Kiosk Company + Serving the Underserved Kiosk | Our Check Cashing Kiosk and Send Money Global Team
Financial Services Kiosk Partners + Financial Services Kiosk Partners + Narrowcast/Adserve Partners | Our Global and Regional Check Cashing Kiosk Distributors and Distribution
Contact Us for Check Cashing Kiosks
Our Alternative Financial Services + Narrowcast AdServe Advertising Products:
Our Check Cashing Kiosk Financial Services | Our Check Cashing Kiosk AdServe and Narrowcast Model
Our Check Cashing Kiosk Features and Merchant Revenue Program:
Our Check Cashing Kiosk Functionality | Our Check Cashing Kiosk Product Features | Our Check Cashing Kiosk Target Audience
Our Check Cashing Kiosk Captive Audience Space Narrowcast | Merchant Requirements for Check Cashing Kiosks | Check Cashing Kiosk Usage Volume
Check Cashing Kiosk Monthly Revenue | Check Cashing Kiosk – Kiosk ID and User ID Match System | Check Cashing Kiosk Referrals and Rewards Program
Check Cashing Kiosk Debit Card Swipe Program | Check Cashing Kiosk Retailer Value Proposition to Consumers | Check Cashing Kiosk + U.S. EB-5 Visa Program
Our Global Footprint for Our Check Cashing Kiosks
Check Cashing Kiosk Product Demo:
Check Cashing Kiosks Product Demo
Our Portfolio of Websites:
Send Money Global Website | Check Cashing Kiosk Website | Send Money Global’s Military Website | Money Transfer Kiosk
Digital Out of Home DOH Narrowcast Website | ATM Video Toppers Website